Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bekah's Surprise Party

This is a couple weeks late, but I've just recently 
downloaded the pictures onto the computer. 
So for Bekah Fruin's birthday, Katie surprised her by picking me
 up from my house on their way home from a day shopping with
Bekah's sister and going to their apartmentto spend some time together.
There was a party waiting for Bekah when we got there! 
Hannah and Micah Glass gave Bekah some cards 
they made with finger paint. So cute! 
the Troesters and the Glasses. :) 
Amy and Katie
the newest member of the Glass family! CUTE!
His name is Robert. I'm not sure I remember his middle name. 
Mr. Glass has way too much fun with him....
you think somebody's hungry for pie??? ;) 
Bekah, Katie and I
Bekah and Katie...so pretty!!! :) 
Bekah and I

I love you, Bekah!!! Thanks so much for your friendship! 
You are such a blessing and a wonderful, wonderful friend!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, Robert's middle name is Cecil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) I knew it was something like that, but I wasn't sure, so I didn't want to get it wrong or spell it wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete