Sunday, March 6, 2011

BCM College Day

BCM College day was on Friday. It was great!!! 
The chapel message by Dr. Jim was just what I needed! 
The Lord really worked in my heart, and in the hearts of many other
teens there. I was going to take a picture of Dr. Jim Preaching, 
but I became so engrossed in the message, 
that I forgot. Enjoy the pictures! :)  
Daniel enjoying a cup of hot coco before breakfast

the quartet singing before the message
skit time!
 "If My Nose Were Runnin' Money"

 "The King and I"




After College Day was over, there were fellowship
basketball games at a gym in town.
 Fraser players
 Taylor players

 saluting the flag while listening to "The Star Spangled Banner"





 the "announcers".... :)
 Fraser won!

 Judson players
 Goforth players
prayer before the game






more "announcers"  :)
Judson won... :(  Poor Goforth.....


No comments:

Post a Comment