Saturday, March 5, 2011

Daniel...

Daniel was sick a couple of weeks ago, 
so he had to stay home from church on Sunday. 
I came downstairs on Sunday morning to find him like this. 
Because of the heater there, that is just about the warmest 
place on the main level of our house. 
He was so cute and pitiful at the same time... ;) 


This week Daniel was FINALLY able to use the sidewalk
chalk that I had given him for Christmas. 
He wrote his name on the sidewalk and was VERY excited until
I told him that I was going to take a picture of him....
he was being a little stinker.... ;) 
the name is kind of hard to see, but it's there! Yay for Dainel! :) 
*sigh* He's growing up so fast....
I will miss these days when he is all grown up. 
I miss the days when Josiah was little...now he's 12!!! 
Where does the time go? 


No comments:

Post a Comment