Monday, July 15, 2013

Vacation Bible School

We had a great week of Vacation Bible School last week! 
Our theme was "A Whaling Adventure -- Jonah and the Whale"
We had a great turnout, and everyone had a blast! :) 
I'm not sure the total of kids that were saved, 
but I know of three for sure! 
Praise the Lord for the work HE did last week! 

Our parade float

My VBS task is to make the Week -n- Review DVD. 
I love the job because I'm able to be around 
every age group and see every aspect of VBS! 
It is so much fun! :) 



I also had the opportunity to be in the skit this year as a "shegull." 
There were "shegulls" and "hegulls." :) 
We all had a blast! 






Luke was having fun with the Whale... :) 

Here's a picture of the 2 & 3 year old class for VBS.
A lot of my day care kiddos were in that class for the week.
So cute! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment