Monday, July 15, 2013

Creation Museum!

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go to the
 Creation Museum with Michelle, Jessica, and D'Lacey! 
It was very exciting for me because I've never been more than a state
away from Wisconsin so I was glad to be able to finally travel 
far enough to be in Ohio and Kentucky. :) 
The Creation Museum was AWESOME! 
We all had a blast! :) 

I happened to get pretty sick with a horrible head cold and sore
throat the day before we left. 
When I woke up the morning we were to leave,
 I could hardly talk! 
So, I was pretty miserable for most of the
 trip and didn't have a voice either. 
I tried to get as much sleep on the bus as possible! 
(I still had a blast though!) 


We stopped at the Creation Museum for about an hour on Friday 
night before going out for dinner. 
Dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Ohio



We spent from 9am to 3pm on Saturday at the museum. 
In the "Garden of Eden"


 Lunch at Noah's Cafe! 


 The museum gardens were gorgeous! 







The Creation Museum is SO amazing! 
If you haven't been there, make it a point to go sometime! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment