Saturday, May 21, 2011

Resurrection Sunday!

On Resurrection Sunday, we went to my Uncle's house 
in Sullivan to celebrate with my Dad's family :) 
we got some four-wheeler rides! 





Hannah and Maggy
 Maggy got a French poodle hair cut. I think it is SO cute! 

 Daniel was excited that he finally learned how 
to hold Maggy the right way! 

Daniel and Jon had an egg hunt....
it was so cute to see them scurrying around the house
looking for eggs! :) 


 the view from the loft...I love their house! :) 

My cousin and her husband just got a puppy! 
Her name is Alberta. It was so cute to see her 
and Maggy playing outside together. Maggy is about 
as big as she is going to grow, but Albie is only a couple 
of months old....she is going to be a big dog... :) 





very tired after a long day... ;) 

More posts coming soon! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment